Wednesday 2 March 2016

They are just not us

I heard about a museum that had amazing stuff about the family. I tried to do a road trip, down to the museum to see this stuff. Once initial enthusiasm had passed, i just phoned and emailed the museum and was eventually able to receive the info via mail.

It was so exciting. I looked at the photos and was sure that they looked like family. Then after reading the attached docs, I realised, I was just stalking people with the surname of Welch.

Have a look, it is pretty interesting the fact that they have, even if they have nothing to do with us.
I suggest you download the docs to have a read, it may work better.

Here is the info and pictures. There are two pages after the photos describing the photos.

Hope you enjoy!




































No comments:

Post a Comment