Tuesday 22 March 2016

Harrismith found

I was going through photos trying to find ones of Uncle Ronald when I came across 2 photos from Harrismith. There are people there and I am hoping that my cousins that lived in Harrismith may be able
to identify the ladies in the photo. The photo must be around 1956 or 1957 as my sister is the baby in the photo. My mother is in the centre, but who are the other ladies. Please leave a comment if you know who they are.

Do you recognise Harrismith or have I got it all wrong?

I can't work out who they are as in 1957 
Yvonne would have been 32 and Henrietta would be dead. Ellen would still be alive. 

The other photos are just here as I needed to find some and found these.
William, Suzie, Johanna, George and Annie?

Kathy, Jeneatta, Valerie, Vivien, Felicity and Rosemary


Les, Rosemary,George and Ronald
Hope you enjoyed the photos. Leave a comment with any thoughts.

Have an excellent day!

No comments:

Post a Comment